Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. My adventure in 21st century. - Melanie Hickerson

Friday, November 11, 2016

TRUMPED!

I figured it out! It is all a put up! D. Trump used to be good friends with the Clinton's. He used to be a Democrat. Okay. So why run against Hillary? Because Mr. Trump knows that most Americans have an unconscious bias against women. Especially dignified women. (His isn't unconscious and there are lots of Americans whose bias is Not unconscious - or subconscious, whichever.) So-o-o-o Trump ran to put Hillary's beliefs into policy. Since he has no beliefs, it makes no nevermind to him. That's why he needed the 90 minute meet with Obama. Trump hasn't a clue and needed some specifics.
Anyway, I feel better now that I figured it out. I was depressed.
GIRLFRIENDS, acrylic on canvas, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment