Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. My adventure in 21st century. - Melanie Hickerson

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

THE RIBBON OF LIFE - Immigrants All

Exhibiting my artwork is a dialogue with the world, the culture I live in. The artwork is already shipped, reservations are made and the excitement grows. These objects of thought, these mystreries soon will be all together, on a wall!I study to learn, practice, explore art supplies and images. Then I apply with courage. There is an underlying ribbon of life that binds us together. All of life. All of us. In any of the arts - in words or dance or song or imagery. Inside and out the artist becomes both observer and participant. Bugs – butterflies, ladybugs, dragonflies soar in the grand supernal of our world and our imaginations. The tremendous losses of these essential elements of the ribbon of life could be an irreparable doom for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment