Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. My adventure in 21st century. - Melanie Hickerson

Thursday, January 3, 2019

WALL - HANGING THE EXHIBT

What a comedy! Yesterday, rained solid all day. Low water crossings all closed. So hanging the paintings pushed back to this morning. A low tire on my art-delivery van. The tire store backed up but they aired up the tire and I have an appointment tomorrow to fix it. Loading the van, an a power outage. Only about an hour but still distracting when loading, sorting, counting. At the facility, unpacking the paintings and I've lost one. So Stuart carries on while I go back to the house and find the painting. It is sold so, really, needed to find it. John showed up and was essential to arrange the lights and assist. We got it done. I have more art hanging supplies. Tomorrow, put up the labels.
I am getting old for this physical part of arting.

No comments:

Post a Comment