Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. My adventure in 21st century. - Melanie Hickerson

Friday, December 16, 2016

BRILLIANT STUDENTS



The students finished up the semester with brilliant term projects!  Cliff painted his on a six foot by four foot canvas. I tried to talk him out of it saying this Life DRAWING!
 He labeled the bones with post-its but this photo is without the post-it notes.




 Leslie did a take off on a famous Toulouse-Latrec painting of Jane Avril.


Tori also did a painting since Cliff did one.

Tory sent me an image with the labels photoshopped onto the image.

Then there is Sydney's muscle study. Sydney also made a 9 minute Youtube video of her doing the 14 hours of drawing on this project. The music she used is new to me but I have heard that this is very popular music.

Here is her drawing.



Here is the link to her video.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV9sZOemrlg

No comments:

Post a Comment