Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. My adventure in 21st century. - Melanie Hickerson

Thursday, April 21, 2016

THERE'S A BEAR RIGHT BEHIND YOU






The author has approved, accepted, endorsed my drawing for the cover of his book, THERE’S A BEAR RIGHT BEHIND YOU. Robert S. Bickerstaff, retired UT Law Professor, writes about his encounters with bears over the years. I have read only a few pages but Mr. Bickerstaff seems to be an adventurous soul! I am honored to provide a drawing for the cover of his book. Mr. Bickerstaff will donate the royalties to the National Parks Conservation Association and two other non-profit organizations.

Now, to deal with the publisher. I have had only brief excursions into the world of mass production publishing. I’ve already learned a thing or two by asking questions that don’t normally occur to me in regards to art making. I look forward to this new adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment