Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. My adventure in 21st century. - Melanie Hickerson

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

RCEPTION AT ARBORETUM, MILL & LEAF



The reception at Mill and Leaf at the Arboretum was different and the same as at a straight up "art space". I loved seeing all the people, friends, relatives and strangers. It takes an Occasion to get family together any more. 
This is me and Riley with some of the other art and furnishings in the background.




Charlotte viewing my wall.


Malina was/is the other "Featured Artist" at Mill and Leaf for Feb.
Carmen Clements, and Mott and Riley in front of Chalda's art.

One of Chalda's art works.
Other artwork at Mill and Leaf
I will be at Mill and Leaf on Sunday, Feb. 15, 2015, 3 PM AND Saturday, Feb. 28, same time, to discuss portrait commissions if anyone is interested.
Kaden and Phillup

Isabel


No comments:

Post a Comment