Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. My adventure in 21st century. - Melanie Hickerson

Thursday, October 2, 2014

DIGITAL ART CLASS

Professor Baggett told us to post our jpgs. on Flickr. I already have a Flickr site so I made an album but I wish I could hide the albums from the title page. I have the most difficulty with the simple maneuvers like saving my work to the proper place(s). I can change, play, with the jpgs at the home computer in the Paint Shop Pro program.

This is from a photograph of my grandson, Kaden.

I actually am not sure this will fulfill the assignment. Critique on Tuesday will tell.

Today we made a "landscape" on a "tablet" hooked to the Apple computer at school. I did it wrong first and had to do over.

I stand up when I paint. This MIGHT be interesting if I could stand at an easel and get my hands dirty while I worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment